Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Peculiar internet appeals I

I am Unhappy
I really don't understand...

When I was in Hong Kong, i can sleep pretty well, even though the hostel is kinda dirty.....
But when I came back to Singapore, my sleep disorders symptons are coming back.........

I feel more lonesome in Singapore than in Hong Kong.....

My stupid colleagues are making some stupid suggestions...... i hate my work...

I can't workout properly.... i lost my motivation

I can't breathe properly......

I hate myself

I have been having frequent colds... my immunity is dropping......

I am also monitoring my suicide intention level.... Its at about 20 - 30% now.

What else is there ......except for misery, unhappiness............... Why is my life becoming fucked up?

I used to be a lively and happy cheerful person.... but not now.....

I shall cease to exist......

No comments: